天盛彩票app

    <i id="PanUv"><sub id="PanUv"><legend id="PanUv"><caption id="PanUv"></caption></legend></sub></i>

    1. <object id="PanUv"><i id="PanUv"></i></object><video id="PanUv"><mark id="PanUv"><thead id="PanUv"><figcaption id="PanUv"><li id="PanUv"></li></figcaption></thead></mark></video><sub id="PanUv"></sub>
      <hgroup id="PanUv"><link id="PanUv"></link><dfn id="PanUv"></dfn></hgroup>

    2. CNET tambi茅n est谩 disponible en espa帽ol.

      Ir a espa帽ol

      Don't show this again

      Mac Pro Resident Evil 3 remake Game of Thrones free on Roku Sony's State of Play recap Best Nintendo Switch deals Best phones of 2019
      CNET editors pick the products & services we write about. When you buy through our links, we may get a commission.

      Get an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and free Galaxy Buds for $520

      That's with a little hoop-jumping and some cash back, but it's still an amazing deal. And you can get the Note 10 Plus for $600.

      Listen
      - 02:17
      samsung-galaxy-note-10-note-10-plus-10

      You can get a hefty discount on either the Note 10 or Note 10 Plus.

      Angela Lang/CNET
      This story is part of Holiday Gift Guide 2019, your source for the season's best gifts and deals, hand-picked by the experts at CNET.

      The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 debuted earlier this year at $950. It's currently on sale for $750 at a variety of stores: Best Buy, Walmart and others. Amazon, however, is currently offering the Galaxy Note 10 with free Galaxy Buds for $749.99. Those true-wireless earbuds would normally cost you $130 extra. (Samsung proper is also offering the free Buds, with six months of Spotify Premium to boot.) But, wait, there's more: You can get this for less -- possibly way less.

      Stay with me, because this requires some explanation. There are two potential discounts available, both of them hinging on the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card聽-- which, among other things, offers 5% cash back on nearly all Amazon purchases. If you don't already have that card (and here's hoping you don't), you can get a $100 Amazon gift card immediately upon approval. Apply that to your Note 10 purchase and it knocks the price down to $650.

      Here's where it gets good: Right now, Amazon is offering a total of 20% cash back on select Samsung devices. And, indeed, when you add the "Note 10 w/ Free Galaxy Buds" to your cart, this is what you should see at checkout (assuming the Amazon Visa is your selected payment method):

      amazon-galaxy-note-cash-back

      5% plus an extra 15% means a total of 20% cash back on your Samsung phone.

      Rick Broida/CNET

      So, that's $650 minus 20%, which brings you to a net total of $520. Incidentally, this should also work with the "Note 10 Plus w/ Free Galaxy Buds" (currently $850, then $750 with the gift card and $600 after the cash back).

      Remember, though, that cash back isn't a time-of-purchase discount; it's money you get back later in the form of credit on your Visa.

      I'm not planning to buy the Note 10 myself, so I haven't seen this purchase through to completion; I've gone as far as the checkout page, as shown in the above screenshot. It's possible there's an exception or exclusion I'm not privy to. But if I'm reading everything correctly, anyone who doesn't yet have the Amazon Prime Rewards card stands to save a huge bundle on the Note 10 and score a free pair of Galaxy Buds in the process.

      Read more: Samsung Galaxy Buds review

      Your thoughts?

      Now playing: Watch this: Galaxy Note 10 versus Note 10 Plus: We determine the...
      4:17

      CNET's Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate聽on Facebook聽and聽Twitter. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our FAQ page, and find more great buys on the CNET Deals page.

        <i id="PanUv"><sub id="PanUv"><legend id="PanUv"><caption id="PanUv"></caption></legend></sub></i>

        1. <object id="PanUv"><i id="PanUv"></i></object><video id="PanUv"><mark id="PanUv"><thead id="PanUv"><figcaption id="PanUv"><li id="PanUv"></li></figcaption></thead></mark></video><sub id="PanUv"></sub>
          <hgroup id="PanUv"><link id="PanUv"></link><dfn id="PanUv"></dfn></hgroup>